Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the difference between acrylic nails and silk wrap?

i just had my acrylic soaked off. and i was horrified by what i saw underneath. my nail looked so bad, and it was as thin as paper, i let them put the silk wrap on anyway because it looked so bad. if i wanted to eventually stop putting this stuff on my nails. what is the best way to transition to natural. i dont want to go through the soak again, its a very strong chemical.What is the difference between acrylic nails and silk wrap?
Well unfortunatly thats the only way. Once you have acylic nails it will take approx 6 months for them to grow back naturally. So what I did was I got a buffer for nails and then put 3 coats of a real good clear topcoat on until they get strong. I love the look of those nails but I agree I hate the after effects of taking them off too.What is the difference between acrylic nails and silk wrap?
silk wrap is your real nail w/ a silk layer over it, acrylic are thick and can give u fungus yuck!
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment