Friday, January 15, 2010

Okay so all I want are nice looking nails for the beginning of the school year. Silks, Gels, or Acrylics?

My friends have tried all of them. I just dont want my nails to be paper thin and stuff afterwards. Im only looking to get one re-fill. And dont tell me just not to get them becuase I have money saved up specificaly for them and this is what I want to spend it on. Thank you! =]Okay so all I want are nice looking nails for the beginning of the school year. Silks, Gels, or Acrylics?
Trust me as a woman who's worn nails for years... GO GEL. You can't go wrong if that's what you want to spend your money on. They are far better than acrylics or even silk. Acrylics are cheaper yes, but they will destroy your natural nails underneath. Silks are more for those who don't want to wear fakes any longer and used acrylic.. it helps strengthen their nails until they don't need anything anymore on them. Gel is your best bet. I've used it for years and have never once been sorry. They look the most natural, are gentle, and are tougher than acrylics.Okay so all I want are nice looking nails for the beginning of the school year. Silks, Gels, or Acrylics?
Gels are the most gentle on the nails %26amp; they look very natural. Acrylics are harsh %26amp; will make your nails really thin %26amp; they'll have ridges in them when you take off the nails. The silk wraps wont last as long. I'd recomend the gels, they're really pretty %26amp; you can still paint over them





If you need anymore help feel free to ask or visit my forum:


http://mysticbeauty0.proboards74.com/ind鈥?/a>
get gel if you want them to look really clear





i use acrylic only beacuse i put polish on my nails





but i have had gel before and they look the most natural
None..once school starts you'll be too busy and your nails will be a hassel to do. However in my opinion acrylic would probably be best.
dont go and get your nails done, well, what you should do, its right away go get some sally hansen maximum nail growth stuff use that, its really helps, if you want strong nails you have to then use sally hansens hard as nails or diamond strength nailpolish, preferably clear so your nails dont get yellow when there longer you should go get your nails dont the day before school so they're not messed up, when you get them, get acrylics %26amp;%26amp; when your done do the same things to your nails with the sally hansen stuff.. =]
Acrylic.
I like acrylics
I like toe nails with some jam
acrylics or gels i here silks are not that great I love my acrylics and my sis does the gels her's look so real it is unbelieveable
gel there not as bad for your nails in my experience last longer and look better
Crystle Gels
i think you should get acrylics!! they look so good and all my friends get them!!
I WOULD GO WITH A CLEAN MANICURED NAIL. LIGHT COLORS, LIKE PINK. IT LOOKS NEAT AND CLASSY. HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED IN THE MAGAZINES, NONE OF THE GIRLS HAVE FAKE NAILS OR FRENCH MANICURES, AND IT LOOKS SO CLEAN AND FRESH.

No comments:

Post a Comment