Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long do silk nail wraps last before you have to touch up?

I have acrylic nails on right now and am not very fond of the ';chunky look'; they give my nails. Not to mention, I would really love to scratch an itch again - not rub it hard with these thick blocks on my fingers.





I'm interested in a more natural look and feel. And I'm finding wraps would be the way to go. But before I do it, I want to know... how long do they last? Researching prices at nearby salons tell me they are expensive. I don't want to have to get them done weekly.How long do silk nail wraps last before you have to touch up?
I was looking into getting silk nail wraps as they look more natural, with the proper care and maintenance they will last for approx 2-3 weeks as the natural nail grows over this period. When you get a gap between your cuticle and the wrap you will then need an infil.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment