Friday, January 15, 2010

I want to get my nails done, should I do Acrylic or Silk? What's the difference?

I've never had my nails done before, and I want a full set, but whenever I look it up on-line or at the store it says things like Acrylic or Silk fill's. What's the difference? What's better for me to get?I want to get my nails done, should I do Acrylic or Silk? What's the difference?
silk is a base they put on ur real nail to make it look likes it done so it mostly like ur natural nail only itz going to be more stronger then b4





acrylic make ur nail look real but it can damage ur real nail eally bad.





and if u dont want acrylic or silk u can go for crystal itz preffered by teenagers cuase it doesnt ruin ur nail as bad.





trust me i've done my nails many times and i always get crystalI want to get my nails done, should I do Acrylic or Silk? What's the difference?
Have you considered just shaping and varnishing your own nails? Any kind of false nails are generally hated by men, and I don't blame them. Also, once they're on, there's SO much you can't do and people find the lame excuse of your 'nails' very tiresome
Silk is better trust me.






Acrylic is way too damaging to your nail bed ...DO silk!!!!
Silk is better than Acrylic...just think of it in terms of fabric.
Silk
silk nails

No comments:

Post a Comment