Saturday, January 2, 2010

How do I remove nail polish from my silk blouse??

Ouch. I don't think you do. Sorry., hope it isn't an expensive blouse.How do I remove nail polish from my silk blouse??
buy a new oneHow do I remove nail polish from my silk blouse??
Try Hand Sanitizer, it will remove ink stains
Once nail polish is dry in fabric, there isnt any way to remove it. Best to go find a new shirt and use that one for a rag.
I do NOT think you can - take it to a Dry Cleaners - maybe they can help.
You cant. I am sorry. It is just like getting paint from a house on your clothes
No expert but silk is sooo tuff to mess with I would go to the cleaners. You could chill it off with ice cubes and treat the oil stain but, still I would not touch it if I really loved the blouse. Also they are not cheap so invest in professional help is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment