Thursday, January 14, 2010

What are the best type of fake nails? Acrylic, Silk or Gel?

Acrylic's stronger but has more damaging ingredients to the natural nail. Also the tips are important, cheap ones are recycled plastic and very strong, sounds good but 'virgin' tips are designed to bend with the natural nail and break if necessary so they don't rip off the natural nail.


I only carry out gel treatments now due to the ingredientsWhat are the best type of fake nails? Acrylic, Silk or Gel?
Each technic has it's pro's and cons. acrylics smell and are thick. Gel I find to be not as strong as acrylic. Silk I like because they look natural, are fairly strong and aren't thick at all. I would recommend silk but It really depends on how hard you are on your nails.What are the best type of fake nails? Acrylic, Silk or Gel?
I LIKE ACRYLIC THE BEST. LASTS LONGER
don't get fake nails they will mess up your nails. just get manicures.
Well I been getting my nails done since I was 13 years old I thought Acrylic was cute because that was all I knew but now I like to get the Gel nails they look way better they look more natural
gel ones are way better but real ones cant be beat.
Gel nails definitely look more natural, but they tend to chip and crack a lot more easily than acrylic. Acrylic lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment