Friday, January 15, 2010

Clueless about salon nails, what to get, acrylic, gel, silk tip, etc?

I am the only girl out of four boys and am finally coming into my own as a women. I recently tried Kiss everlasting french nails and really like how they looked on. They didn't last very long and I would like something ...nicer. I am wondering does using fake nails make them weaker over time? Also if you wear fake nails what kind is best or what is the difference between different kinds? I know of three kinds of nails: acrylic, gel, silk wrap/tips. What exactly are they? Which one are best? How much should I be paying?


My natural nails grow fairly fast and are thick enough but brittle sometimes. I am going to start eating gelatin to strengthen them. I am a very active person so I would like to get nails that can handle that.


Thank you so much in advance for helping a recovering tom boy!Clueless about salon nails, what to get, acrylic, gel, silk tip, etc?
Gel nails are the best. The look better, last longer and do less damage to your nails.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment