Thursday, January 14, 2010

Acrylic nails, silk wrap, or natural? Why?

Which do you prefer and why?





I was looking into Acrylics for a wedding.Acrylic nails, silk wrap, or natural? Why?
Natural - it's easy to take care of. Acrylic will ruin you real nails. Not really sure about silk wraps though.Acrylic nails, silk wrap, or natural? Why?
I have tried all types of nails and at the present I prefer the natural nails. However, if I had a special occasion to go to I would consider getting them done professionally.





In my opinion:





The most important thing about any artificial nails is the process used to apply them. So keep this in mind and read article below:





Since there are so many variables when it comes to gel nails, acrylic nails, natural nails and everything in between that your best bet is always to go to a trusted tail technician.





Ask your friends who they use or call the Better Business Bureau before going to a shop. Sometimes the only difference between gel and acrylic is how they’ve been applied, so you want to hire a professional you can trust..





Have FUN at the wedding!
natural because then I won't have to deal with gettiny nails done too often
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment